Production Sequence Engineer
Delivery of an optimal production sequence in the Fasy/Test phase: coordination with engineering and the shop floor, preparation of the sequence and support of the factory to assure successful execution of the sequence on the shop floor and in the field.
Your jobdiscription will be:
- Process owner of a sequence area. Generate the optimal production sequence based on the ‘Production Blue Print’, optimized on cycle time and efficient production';
- 1st Pass Yield (FpY) improvements eliminating (€) waste (Lean);
- Co-ordinate the creation/maintenance on the Production Blueprint that contains dependencies between process steps;
- Validation of the created work preparation on the shopfloor;
- Alignment with the customer: Manufacturing and Install teams and (internal) suppliers in order to fulfill the factory’s and Install requirements;
- Work in close collaboration with competence engineers (technical and process dependencies).
- Master or Bachelor in a technical area;
- Experience in process optimization;
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage;
- Preferably 2 -5 years of relevant working experience. Candidates with 0-2 years of working experience will only be considered if they have developed relevant skills: high level social skills and process optimization.
- Drive for process optimization (make things more efficient);
- Good social/communication skills, team player;
- Hands-on and do-it mentality, pro-active;
- Service orientated and flexible attitude;
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership, persistent.